Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Cooshie Booster


The booster seat I ordered for Franny has finally arrived. Already, the "Cooshie Booster" has been a big hit, although I can't say that it's actually been used for boosting, yet. But it has been drug up and down the stairs, stood on, sat on (mostly upside-down), used as a step stool, attempted to be worn as a hat (that one didn't work so well), and hoisted up onto every flat surface within reach. Most recently, I think it found it's way into the master bathtub. So far, it's been such a great toy, it's almost a shame to utilize it for such routine business!

I am sure we will start to use the seat very soon. But now that it has arrived, I feel more reluctant to give up the high chair, as it does have many advantages; mainly, the tray, which has been very helpful in maximizing damage control with an extremely enthusiastic eater. Ideally, she will use both interchangably, but we will see what the fiercely independent Franny will agree to once she's had her first experience with the big girl booster. I think we had better start stocking up on the Spot Shot again...

No comments: